PRECAUTIONS FOR USE :
- For external use only,
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- When using this product do not use in or near eyes
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- When using the product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Put a thumbnail size amount in your palm and rub your hands together briskly until dry.